Visa Sub Clasess


Visitor visas

All types of  personal and business visitor visa application processing


Studying and training visas (Student Visa)

All types of student visas with career guidance towards permanent residency (PR)


skilled visas

All types of general skilled migration visas with robust documentation and processing


Business Visa

All types of  business visas with prompt documentation and robust submission, getting it right the first time!


Family and partner visas

All types of  family and partner visas consultation with alternative route plans and submission methods


Repealed visas

All types of  repealed visas and processing


Bridging visas & Other Visa

All types of  bridging and other types of visa documents processing and special consultation


Student Lodging & Hostels

All types of  student lodging and hostels could be arranged for students coming under student visa

Welcome to

Visitor visas

  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) 
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)
  • Transit visa (subclass 771) 
  • Visitor (subclass 600)
  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

Welcome to

Studying And Training Visas (Student Visa)

  • Student visa (subclass 500) 
  • Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) 
  • Training visa (subclass 407)

Welcome to

Skilled Visas

  • Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
  • Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
  • Investor visa (subclass 891)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187) 
  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) 
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)  
  • Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
  • Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489) 
  • Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) 
  • State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
  • State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Welcome to

Business Visa

  • Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
  • Business Owner (subclass 890) 
  • Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)

Welcome to

Family and partner visas

  • Adoption visa (subclass 102)
  • Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114) 
  • Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838) 
  • Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
  • Carer visa (subclass 836)
  • Carer visa (subclass 116)
  • Child visa (subclass 101)
  • Child visa (subclass 802)
  • Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
  • Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)
  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
  • Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
  • New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visa (subclass 461)
  • Orphan Relative (subclass 117)
  • Orphan Relative (subclass 837)
  • Parent visa (subclass 103) 
  • Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
  • Partner visa (subclass 820 801)
  • Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
  • Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
  • Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
  • Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)

Welcome to

Repealed visas

  • Business (Short Stay) visa (subclass 456)
  • Business Skills (Provisional) visa (subclass 160 and 165)
  • Domestic Worker (Temporary) Diplomatic and Consular visa (subclass 426)
  • Domestic Worker (Temporary) Executive visa (subclass 427)
  • Electronic Travel Authority (Business Entrant) visa (subclass 956 and 977)
  • Electronic Travel Authority (Visitor) visa (subclass 976)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 121 and 856)
  • Established Business in Australia visa (subclass 845)
  • Exchange visa (subclass 411)
  • Foreign Government Agency (subclass 415)
  • Government Agreement visa (subclass 406)
  • Labour Agreement visa (subclass 120)
  • Labour Agreement visa (subclass 855)
  • Media and Film Staff visa (subclass 423)
  • Medical Practitioner visa (subclass 422)
  • Medical Treatment (Short Stay) visa (subclass 675)
  • Medical Treatment Long Stay visa (subclass 685)
  • Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (subclass 119 and 857)
  • Religious Worker visa (subclass 428)
  • Retirement visa (subclass 410)
  • Skilled Designated Area Sponsored visa (subclass 496)
  • Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 175)
  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 885)
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475)
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored (subclass 487)
  • Skilled Sponsored visa (subclass 176)
  • Special Program visa (subclass 416)
  • Sponsored visa (subclass 886)
  • Sport visa (subclass 421)
  • Superyacht Crew visa (subclass 488)
  • State or Territory Sponsored Regional Established Business in Australia visa (subclass 846)
  • Temporary Work (Entertainment) visa (subclass 420)
  • Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
  • Tourist visa (subclass 676)
  • Temporary Work (long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401)
  • Training and Research visa (subclass 402)
  • Visiting Academic visa (subclass 419)
  • Foreign Affairs or Defence sector visa (subclass 576)
  • Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)
  • Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570)
  • Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575)
  • Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574)
  • School Sector visa (subclass 571)
  • Student Guardian visa (subclass 580)
  • Vocational Education and Training Sector visa (Subclass 572)

Welcome to

Bridging visas

  • Bridging visa A – BVA – (subclass 010)
  • Bridging visa B – BVB – (subclass 020)
  • Bridging visa C – BVC – (subclass 030)
  • Bridging visa E – BVE – (subclass 050 and 051)

Special Purpose visa

  • Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
  • Former Resident visa (subclass 151)
  • Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
  • Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
  • Resident Return visa (subclass 155 157)
  • Special Category visa (subclass 444)
  • Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)
  • Confirmatory (Residence) visa (subclass 808)

Welcome to

Student Lodging & Hostels

We make sure to provide a customized solution for every student suiting their budget and requirements by ensuring to maintain the highest standards of quality and assurity 

Covi_19 Emergency Visas

Student Visa (600)

Special extended hours and 24 hours services have been implemented for desperate and helpless students in serving their urgent requirements

Graduation visa
(485 visa)

Students who were looking forward for their grand graduation and still awaits for the occasion can come to us for free consultation

Special covid 19 visa
(408 visa)

All pandemic related visa consultation has been a free service from us

Welcome to

Student Visa (600)

You need to apply for a new visa if:

  • you cannot return to your home country and your visa is expiring
  • you need more time in Australia to complete your course.

You should apply for a new Student visa six weeks before your existing Student visa expires. There is no need to provide evidence of impacts of COVID-19 with your Student visa application.

If your study in Australia is ending, you can apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). You need to do this before your Student visa expires.

More information on the Visitor visa.

Some services relating to the visa application process may be impacted and a range of services are becoming unavailable. This includes panel doctors who undertake medical checks, English language testing facilities and biometric collection. While these services are unavailable, many applicants cannot meet visa requirements. Students will be given additional time to complete checks and provide the requested information.

Importantly though, making a new application before the current visa expires will give you a bridging visa to remain lawful while all requirements are met.

Graduation visa
(485 visa)

  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)

    Graduate Work stream

    This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with skills and qualifications that are relevant to specific occupations in Australia needs. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily.
    • ​You can work in Australia
    • Have a qualification relevant to an occupation on the skilled occupation list
    • You can bring your family with you
    Usually up to 18 months
    From AUD1,650
    Processing Time
    • 75% of applications: 5 months
    • 90% of applications: 5 months

Welcome to

Special covid 19 visa
(408 visa)

Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)

Temporary visas holders currently employed or capable of being employed in critical sectors may be eligible for a Temporary Activity (subclass 408 Australian Government Endorsed Event (AGEE) stream) visa.

Working holiday makers employed in critical sectors who have not completed the 3 or 6 months of specified work required to apply for a second or third Working Holiday Maker visa, and are unable to leave Australia, may be eligible for a Temporary Activity (subclass 408 Australian Government Endorsed Event (AGEE) stream) visa. This visa will allow working holiday makers to remain lawfully in Australia, and continue working, if they wish to do so, until they can return to their home country. TSS 482 visa /457 visa holders who have lost their jobs may also be eligible to apply for the 408 visa (COVID-19 stream).

Those already in Australia with the Seasonal Worker Program whose visas are expiring, will be able to extend their stay in Australia by applying for a Temporary Activity (subclass 408 Australian Government Endorsed Event (AGEE) stream) visa.

Synergy Process Flow


Our Partners


Social Media Group

IELTS logo round

Intentional Language

PTE Logo

Australia Language


Australia Language

Visit us


+61 424 972 790
+61 426 796 352



Suite 903, Level 9, Tower 4, WTC, Melbourne 3005, Victoria, Australia